SARASWATHARISHTAM – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Saraswatharishtam is an ayurvedic tonic which is prepared by the traditional way of fermentation and can be used to treat a number of ailments. It is an ayurvedic medicine, similar to Chyawanprash and Triphala. This formulation is particularly known for its benefit in helping the nervous system function smoothly.
WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
Saraswatharishtam is composed of numerous ayurvedic herbs to form a fermented compound which has multiple curative properties. Below are the most important herbs in this formulation.
Brahmi – Brahmi is known for its potency in improving cognition, memory, and nervous function. It improves brain activity and is an important ingredient of Saraswatharishtam.
- Shatavari– This is referred to as the queen of herbs. It is great for improving mental health and helps prevent depression and anxiety. This is another important component of the herbal tonic.
- Haritaki – Haritaki is an ayurvedic herbwhich has tridoshic properties. This means it helps balance vata, pitta and kapha. It helps maintain healthy nerves.
- Ashwagandha – This herb is a part of many ayurvedic formulations and with good reason. It helps manage anxiety, stress and depression. It is an extremely useful herb in Ayurveda.
- Dhataki – Dhataki is an ayurvedic herbwhich has immunomodulatory properties. This allows the body to maintain the immune system and also helps prevent the occurrence of nervous issues.
- Honey – Honey helps balance kapha and pitta doshas. It is used to carry the various ingredients and helps with easy absorption.
There are also smaller quantities of a number of other herbs which combined together create this power formulation.
BENEFITS OF SARASWATHARISHTAM
It helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
Regular intake of this tonic helps with having good mental health.
- Issues such as stress, anxiety and depression can all be curbed with the help of Saraswatharishtam.
It is a superior brain tonic and helps improve cognition, memory and intellect.
It acts as a supplement to regulate and maintain a healthy sleep cycle.
It acts as an immunomodulator, boosting the body’s natural immune system and providing superior response to any diseases or ailments.
This ayurvedic tonic helps remove toxins from the body and also keeps the doshas in balance.
Speech related conditions and issues can be cured and managed with this tonic.
Hoarseness of voice and throat issues can be cured using this herbal concoction as well.
Saraswatharishtam is known for its anti-aging properties which help protect the body and mind from age-related deterioration.
Always consult an ayurvedic doctor for the best ways to incorporate ayurvedic medicine into your life.