Blk 472, Tampines Street 44 #01-63
Left of drive-thru structure before car park Near,
Fair price, Singapore 520472
Tel: +65 6782 4156
Whatsapp: +65 9787 2459
Since 2008, when the first Ayush ayurvedic centre was established, it has since expanded to various locations in Singapore. No matter where you are located, we have ensured that Ayurveda is easily accessible to you. The Tampines branch provides the same stellar service and care which is synonymous with the founding principles of Ayush. High standards of ayurvedic therapy delivered by highly skilled ayurvedic professionals has been our trademark. Whatever the ailment, Ayush Tampines provides a holistic and natural approach to health and total well-being. Following the ayurvedic ways of healing and herbal remedies as used in Kerala, India, Ayush Tampines sets itself apart as an authentic home to genuine ayurvedic practice.
Ayush Tampines is accessible by public transport and has public car parking available as well.
Start Your Healthy Lifestyle
Ayush Ayurvedic Pte Ltd was established in 2008. Its primary goal is to provide a holistic and natural means to good health, emotional well-being and to enhance every aspect of ones life.
The practice today is the sanctuary for authentic traditional Ayurvedic treatments; encompassing consultation, therapies, massages and the dispensation of Ayurvedic medications
Ayurveda works on the principle of healing the body by tackling the root cause of the ailment. This is done by analyzing the dosha of the body and figuring out any imbalance in the same. It does not focus on the symptoms alone, but rather takes into account every aspect of an individual’s physical and mental health. Ayurveda makes use of ancient natural remedies to cure and manage diseases, disorders and ailments. The therapies are all done with diligent care given to every aspect, to ensure definite results. Each therapy is done using the extensively researched required herbs, oils and tailams as per the ancient books on Ayurveda. The ayurvedic doctors at every Ayush centre provide proper treatment plans for every individual. Experience the healing of nature through Ayurveda, only at Ayush.
Ayurvedic massages harmonise the body and stimulate the muscles to be relaxed, increase blood circulation and remove impurities from the body. It is safe and can be undergone by both genders of any age.
- Herbal Steam Bath
Shathayu Ayurveda’s systematic relaxation techniques, massages and pain relieving treatments help in effective pain management. The treatments include:
- Abhyanga Massage: Done using specific medicated oils followed by steam to improve blood circulation, eliminate toxins, tone up the muscles and nourish the skin.
- Patra Pinda Sweda: Swedana (Fomentation) is done by using medicated herbs /powders after traditional. Effective in joints pain, stroke and other musculoskeletal condition.
- Mardana with Sweda: A deep tissue relaxation massage done using medicated oils over the pressure points which helps in reducing muscular aches and pains.
- Abhyanga & Pariseka: Procedure of pouring warm herbal decoction in a continuous stream over the body. Effective in joint pain, stroke and other musculoskeletal conditions
- SSPS [Shashtika Shali Pinda Sweda]: A unique combination of Navara rice is processed by decoction of herbs and milk made into poultice and is used for fomentation. It strengthens muscles, rejuvenates the tissues and also helps Geriatric disorders & degenerative conditions.
MAKE UP , HAIRSTYLE AND SAREE DRAPING FOR FUNCTIONS – $50.00