Blk 927 Yishun Central, #01-171
Tel: +65 6257 4257
Whatsapp: +65 9787 2459
Nearest MRT : Yishun MRTBus Service :853#, 853, 855, 857(alight at bus stop near Yishun Polyclinic)Public Carpark is available near blk 927.
Ayush opened its doors in Singapore with its first branch at Little India in 2008. Following this, several branches have been opened in different regions of Singapore. The Yishun branch provides the same high standards of ayurvedic care which has been set by Ayush at all its centers. With highly skilled ayurvedic professionals and authentic ayurvedic therapies, Ayush Yishun makes Ayurveda accessible to all in Singapore. Whatever the ailment, Ayush Ayurveda Yishun provides the perfect natural solutions to treat and manage the overall health of the body. When you visit the Ayush Ayurvedic Centre at Yishun, you will see that our staff provide the best care throughout your therapy session.
The Yishun branch of Ayush is accessible via public bus. Alight at the stop next to Yishun polyclinic. Public car parking is available nearby as well for a hassle free ayurvedic experience.
Start Your Healthy Lifestyle
Ayush Ayurvedic Pte Ltd was established in 2008. Its primary goal is to provide a holistic and natural means to good health, emotional well-being and to enhance every aspect of ones life.
The practice today is the sanctuary for authentic traditional Ayurvedic treatments; encompassing consultation, therapies, massages and the dispensation of Ayurvedic medications
Ayurveda works on the principle of healing the body by tackling the root cause of the ailment. This is done by analyzing the dosha of the body and figuring out any imbalance in the same. It does not focus on the symptoms alone, but rather takes into account every aspect of an individual’s physical and mental health. Ayurveda makes use of ancient natural remedies to cure and manage diseases, disorders and ailments. The therapies are all done with diligent care given to every aspect, to ensure definite results. Each therapy is done using the extensively researched required herbs, oils and tailams as per the ancient books on Ayurveda. The ayurvedic Consultants at every Ayush centre provide proper treatment plans for every individual. Experience the healing of nature through Ayurveda, only at Ayush.
Ayurvedic massages harmonise the body and stimulate the muscles to be relaxed, increase blood circulation and remove impurities from the body. It is safe and can be undergone by both genders of any age.
- Herbal Steam Bath
Shathayu Ayurveda’s systematic relaxation techniques, massages and pain relieving treatments help in effective pain management. The treatments include:
- Abhyanga Massage: Done using specific medicated oils followed by steam to improve blood circulation, eliminate toxins, tone up the muscles and nourish the skin.
- Patra Pinda Sweda: Swedana (Fomentation) is done by using medicated herbs /powders after traditional. Effective in joints pain, stroke and other musculoskeletal condition.
- Mardana with Sweda: A deep tissue relaxation massage done using medicated oils over the pressure points which helps in reducing muscular aches and pains.
- Abhyanga & Pariseka: Procedure of pouring warm herbal decoction in a continuous stream over the body. Effective in joint pain, stroke and other musculoskeletal conditions
- SSPS [Shashtika Shali Pinda Sweda]: A unique combination of Navara rice is processed by decoction of herbs and milk made into poultice and is used for fomentation. It strengthens muscles, rejuvenates the tissues and also helps Geriatric disorders & degenerative conditions.