135 Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 62500171
Nearest MRT : Jurong East (Exit A)Bus Service : 51, 52, 66, 78, 79, 97, 97e, 98, 98M, 105, 143, 160, 183, 197, 333, 334, 335, 506 (alight at JCube)Public Carpark is available at HDB Blk 131 / 134 / 132 (Jurong East St 13), Blk 131, Jurong East Street 13, S(600131)
Start Your Healthy Lifestyle
Ayush Ayurvedic Pte Ltd was established in 2008. Its primary goal is to provide a holistic and natural means to good health, emotional well-being and to enhance every aspect of ones life.
The practice today is the sanctuary for authentic traditional Ayurvedic treatments; encompassing consultation, therapies, massages and the dispensation of Ayurvedic medications
Ayurvedic massages harmonise the body and stimulate the muscles to be relaxed, increase blood circulation and remove impurities from the body. It is safe and can be undergone by both genders of any age.
- Herbal Steam Bath
Shathayu Ayurveda’s systematic relaxation techniques, massages and pain relieving treatments help in effective pain management. The treatments include:
- Abhyanga Massage: Done using specific medicated oils followed by steam to improve blood circulation, eliminate toxins, tone up the muscles and nourish the skin.
- Patra Pinda Sweda: Swedana (Fomentation) is done by using medicated herbs /powders after traditional. Effective in joints pain, stroke and other musculoskeletal condition.
- Mardana with Sweda: A deep tissue relaxation massage done using medicated oils over the pressure points which helps in reducing muscular aches and pains.
- Abhyanga & Pariseka: Procedure of pouring warm herbal decoction in a continuous stream over the body. Effective in joint pain, stroke and other musculoskeletal conditions
- SSPS [Shashtika Shali Pinda Sweda]: A unique combination of Navara rice is processed by decoction of herbs and milk made into poultice and is used for fomentation. It strengthens muscles, rejuvenates the tissues and also helps Geriatric disorders & degenerative conditions.