Nearest MRT : Jurong East (Exit A)Bus Service : 51, 52, 66, 78, 79, 97, 97e, 98, 98M, 105, 143, 160, 183, 197, 333, 334, 335, 506 (alight at JCube)Public Carpark is available at HDB Blk 131 / 134 / 132 (Jurong East St 13), Blk 131, Jurong East Street 13, S(600131)
From the first centre at Little India, Ayush has come a long way with branches throughout Singapore. The Ayush centre at Jurong makes Ayurveda accessible to all those in the region. There are 5 branches of Ayush in different localities providing ease of access no matter where in Singapore you may live. The Ayush Jurong branch provides the highest quality of ayurvedic services, which is synonymous to Ayush centres around Singapore. Experiences ayurvedic Consultants, highly skilled staff and the comfortable atmosphere makes it the perfect place to experience the natural healing process of Ayurveda. Following the traditional practices which have been used in India for centuries, Ayush Jurong only provides the best in ayurvedic therapies. Visit the Ayush Jurong branch for a consultation to embark on an ayurvedic routine which is best tailored to your requirements.
Ayush at Jurong is accessible by public transport and public car parking is available as well.
Start Your Healthy Lifestyle
Ayush Ayurvedic Pte Ltd was established in 2008. Its primary goal is to provide a holistic and natural means to good health, emotional well-being and to enhance every aspect of ones life.
The practice today is the sanctuary for authentic traditional Ayurvedic treatments; encompassing consultation, therapies, massages and the dispensation of Ayurvedic medications
Ayurveda works on the principle of healing the body by tackling the root cause of the ailment. This is done by analyzing the dosha of the body and figuring out any imbalance in the same. It does not focus on the symptoms alone, but rather takes into account every aspect of an individual’s physical and mental health. Ayurveda makes use of ancient natural remedies to cure and manage diseases, disorders and ailments. The therapies are all done with diligent care given to every aspect, to ensure definite results. Each therapy is done using the extensively researched required herbs, oils and tailams as per the ancient books on Ayurveda. The ayurvedic Consultants at every Ayush centre provide proper treatment plans for every individual. Experience the healing of nature through Ayurveda, only at Ayush.
Ayurvedic massages harmonise the body and stimulate the muscles to be relaxed, increase blood circulation and remove impurities from the body. It is safe and can be undergone by both genders of any age.
- Herbal Steam Bath
Shathayu Ayurveda’s systematic relaxation techniques, massages and pain relieving treatments help in effective pain management. The treatments include:
- Abhyanga Massage: Done using specific medicated oils followed by steam to improve blood circulation, eliminate toxins, tone up the muscles and nourish the skin.
- Patra Pinda Sweda: Swedana (Fomentation) is done by using medicated herbs /powders after traditional. Effective in joints pain, stroke and other musculoskeletal condition.
- Mardana with Sweda: A deep tissue relaxation massage done using medicated oils over the pressure points which helps in reducing muscular aches and pains.
- Abhyanga & Pariseka: Procedure of pouring warm herbal decoction in a continuous stream over the body. Effective in joint pain, stroke and other musculoskeletal conditions
- SSPS [Shashtika Shali Pinda Sweda]: A unique combination of Navara rice is processed by decoction of herbs and milk made into poultice and is used for fomentation. It strengthens muscles, rejuvenates the tissues and also helps Geriatric disorders & degenerative conditions.