Ayurvedic Treatment for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by a Dysseal imbalance, and each of the three energies can contribute to the disorder. Usually this disease has a weak digestive fire in which food is not broken down well. Piles or hemorrhoids are swollen veins in and around the anus and rectum. Ayurvedic Treatment for Hemorrhoids is clinically proven to be effective.
- Sitting for long periods of time can start the hemorrhoidic process.
- Increased straining during bowel movements caused by constipation or diarrhea may lead to hemorrhoids.
- Hypertension, particularly portal hypertension, can also cause hemorrhoids.
- Pregnancy may lead to hypertension and increase strain during bowel movements, so hemorrhoids are often associated with pregnancy.
- Cigarette smoking during bowel movements, may worsen hemorrhoids and may lead to severe internal bleeding of veins inside rectum area.
Ayurveda recommends herbal remedies, diet and lifestyle changes in the initial stages of piles. Ensuring good digestive health is of prime importance as constipation is one of the main causes of piles.
In the treatment of hemorrhoids, as in principle and for any disease, Ayurveda’s primary goal is to restore the energy balance of the person. Udwarthanam energizes the blood circulation and will help with better management of the hemorrhoids.
Traditionally, excessive sitting while riding on an animal such as a horse or elephant was considered to provoke such conditions, whereas todays excessive sitting while driving long distances can be seen as the modern equivalent. Healing approaches include developing regularity with bowel movements, gentle laxatives that cleanse, nourish and tone, such as triphala compound.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Hemorrhoids is a foundation to treat the underlying cause and promote quicker and sustained healing. Ayurvedic formulations used to treat hemorrhoids are well structured and balanced according to the particular needs of the client, since the treatment of hemorrhoids can take time.
Getting moderate daily exercise such as yoga, swimming and walking is quite helpful to promote good circulation and curing of hemorrhoids.