WHY SHOULD YOU TRY AYURVEDA?
Ayurveda is an ancient science which has been used for centuries for preventing illnesses and keeping the body and mind hale and hearty. However, many are skeptical about the claims of Ayurveda, and choose not to experience the natural and beneficial healing process that is Ayurveda. Below are a few reasons why you should give Ayurveda a try, and how it can change your perception of health and well-being.
- Ayurveda does not separate the body, mind and soul during treatment. This ensures that any practice is holistic and works simultaneously on all aspects of good health rather than separate the various components. This ensures good mental and physical health.
- Ayurveda does not believe in instant remedies. Rather, the root cause of the condition or illness is first analyzed. By doing this, the ailment is cured at the root and not just by treating the symptoms. Managing symptoms alone can result in relapse or recurrence which is not the case with Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda treats individuals as unique and different. This is an absolutely important aspect of ayurveda which makes it extremely effective. All humans are not the same. By analyzing the body dosha type, and the numerous other factors causing the illness including weather, diet and so on, Ayurveda provides a comprehensive curative solution.
- Ayurveda helps with both prevention and cure. The most important aspect of ayurveda is the focus on preventive measures which can be easily incorporated into regular life. This includes sattvic diets, pranayama, oil pulling, regular consumption of ayurvedic Kashayam and so on. By following these, quality of life, mental and physical wellness will all improve.
- Ayurveda is more than just medicines to cure ailments. It is a holistic, therapeutic lifestyle as a whole. It incorporates healthy habits and healing practices in all aspects of life and makes health a way of life. By doing this, Ayurveda ensures individuals are happy and healthy most of the time, and provides remedies for the times they aren’t.
- Ayurveda is not focused on providing treatments for chronic diseases alone. From simple issues like tiredness, to complex ailments like diabetes or arthritis, Ayurveda provides cures for all. They are easy to implement, and completely natural.
For the best Ayurvedic advice, consult an ayurvedic doctor for the ideal ways to incorporate it into your life.