Does Ayurveda have the potential to cure and how?
In our mundane lifestyle of bustling activity, we often forget to take care of our body and mind. What remains unnoticed are the ancestral practices followed for ages to maintain a healthy body and mind – Ayurveda, originating almost 5000 years ago. Ayurveda is one of the ancient methods of healing one’s body which encourages natural practices of rightful thinking, a healthy diet, and lifestyle along with the usage of ayurvedic herbs.
To learn how to balance one’s body, mind, and consciousness, it’s extremely important to understand how doshas need to be balanced. Ayurvedic treatment is used to prevent any kind of illness by maintaining the balance between the body, mind, and environment. Hence, ayurvedic treatment is a key aspect of maintaining a holistic and natural approach to a well-balanced and healthy life.
One can attain many benefits from Ayurvedic treatment:
- Enjoy glowing and healthy skin – In Ayurveda, it’s important to maintain a healthy diet. Ayurvedic treatments and concoctions for consumption focus on delivering radiance to your face.
- Weight control – It is important to weigh right and have the right body mass index (BMI). Ayurveda advises workouts such as yoga along with herbal oil/powder-based massages and medicines for internal consumption to achieve a sustainable and healthy life.
- Cleanses the body – Herbal oil applications through ayurvedic massage helps the body to cleanse and fight inflammation. It’s one of the best practices adopted by qualified ayurvedic doctors to treat stress and anxiety.
- Helps treat Insomnia – Ayurveda helps in treating ailments like insomnia and migraines by suggesting to sleep early and avoiding the usage of laptops and mobile phones for prolonged hours.
- Ayurveda is employed as a powerful tool to help alleviate conditions the human body could be affected by, through the resolution of ‘doshas’ in the body. Treatments may range from massages to deep conditioning rituals and internal medication, all based on very potent herbal combinations.
Therefore, Ayurveda is the answer to improve overall health by rejuvenating the mind and body for a positive outlook on life.