349 Jalan Meranti Merah,
Taman Melodies, Jalan Tebrau,
80250 Johor Bahru
Tel: +60 7331 1911
Whatsapp: +65 9787 2459
Ayush was established in 2008 with the goal of promoting and providing holistic ayurvedic healing in Singapore. Soon after, branches were opened all over Singapore. Ayush then extended its services to Malaysia by opening a centre right here in Johor Bahru. Ayush Johor Bahru has received tremendous response from the people of Malaysia. We are elated that we have been able to serve our clients here a very authentic Ayurvedic healing experience. Every therapy, treatment and remedy is administered by experienced, professionally trained ayurvedic doctors. Ayush Johor Bahru provides exemplary service, while also treating everyone with care and compassion. Book a consultation with Ayush at Johor Bahru today to heal your body, mind and soul from the inside out.
Ayush Johor Bahru is accessible by public transport and has car parking as well for a fuss free ayurvedic experience.
Start Your Healthy Lifestyle
Ayush Ayurvedic Pte Ltd was established in 2008. Its primary goal is to provide a holistic and natural means to good health, emotional well-being and to enhance every aspect of ones life.
The practice today is the sanctuary for authentic traditional Ayurvedic treatments; encompassing consultation, therapies, massages and the dispensation of Ayurvedic medications
Ayurveda works on the principle of healing the body by tackling the root cause of the ailment. This is done by analyzing the dosha of the body and figuring out any imbalance in the same. It does not focus on the symptoms alone, but rather takes into account every aspect of an individual’s physical and mental health. Ayurveda makes use of ancient natural remedies to cure and manage diseases, disorders and ailments. The therapies are all done with diligent care given to every aspect, to ensure definite results. Each therapy is done using the extensively researched required herbs, oils and tailams as per the ancient books on Ayurveda. The ayurvedic doctors at every Ayush centre provide proper treatment plans for every individual. Experience the healing of nature through Ayurveda, only at Ayush.
Ayurvedic massages harmonise the body and stimulate the muscles to be relaxed, increase blood circulation and remove impurities from the body. It is safe and can be undergone by both genders of any age.
- Herbal Steam Bath
Shathayu Ayurveda’s systematic relaxation techniques, massages and pain relieving treatments help in effective pain management. The treatments include:
- Abhyanga Massage: Done using specific medicated oils followed by steam to improve blood circulation, eliminate toxins, tone up the muscles and nourish the skin.
- Patra Pinda Sweda: Swedana (Fomentation) is done by using medicated herbs /powders after traditional. Effective in joints pain, stroke and other musculoskeletal condition.
- Mardana with Sweda: A deep tissue relaxation massage done using medicated oils over the pressure points which helps in reducing muscular aches and pains.
- Abhyanga & Pariseka: Procedure of pouring warm herbal decoction in a continuous stream over the body. Effective in joint pain, stroke and other musculoskeletal conditions
- SSPS [Shashtika Shali Pinda Sweda]: A unique combination of Navara rice is processed by decoction of herbs and milk made into poultice and is used for fomentation. It strengthens muscles, rejuvenates the tissues and also helps Geriatric disorders & degenerative conditions.